Thursday, November 6, 2008

Life has been a little crazy and I am losing my mind. We just got a Foster Placement and the kids are great but they wear me out. There are 3 of them ages 6,5,and 3. They are all so full of life and they keep me on my toes. I don't think that i have ever been so tired. Being pregnant and having three other children all of a sudden is not easy. ( but it is fun)
I went to the doctor and he informed me that the baby is almost 3 pounds. He grew almost 1 1/2 pounds in a week. he also said that the problem in his head shows no progression and that it looks alot better than Kaisons. All we can do is hope and pray that everyhting will be ok and that Heavenly Father will let him stay and be healthy.
Hopefully i will get to write again soon but we will see how my life goes.

1 comment:

davenandkrista said...

Love you Skaty!! Things are happy!