Wednesday, December 10, 2008


It has been a busy couple of weeks but in the end it will be fun.

Christmas is just around the corner and our ward just had there Christmas program. I was asked to play the part of Eliza R. Snow and then do a quick change and play Mary at the end . I sang the song Mary's Lullaby and did an OK job. It was really hard to sing being pregnant and all i could not find my breath. They wanted to Tony to stand by my side as Joseph and the only way i could get him up there is to let him grow a beard(which i hate). But i gave in and let him so that he would help me in the program. It went very well and i even remembered my words.

Work is going well but it makes me a little tired.

Our baby is growing big and strong and looks to be fine. The doctor said he is 3 lbs 15 oz

YEAH!!!!

I only have about 1 1/2- 2 months left. It just depends on when he decides to grace us with his presence.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and remembers Christ and all he does for us everyday. Love You All

No comments: